Fire Protection Tips for the Workplace
The importance of a timely and well executed fire protection strategy cannot be ignored, especially when the flames are rising in the vicinity of a workplace, the results can be devastating.
Working Tips for Fire Protection
Fire protection tips not only involve a finely devised evacuation plan, but also a thoughtful workplace maintenance schedule, so as to control and mitigate the potential damages.
• Good housekeeping.
• Machinery maintenance.
• Proper attention to, and reporting of, any electrical hazards.
• Regular replacement of the damaged fire protection equipment placed at the workplace.
• Ensuring an easy access to fire exit routes and removing any obstacles or hurdles.
• Creating awareness about fire protection response at the workplace.
• Imparting correct training to the staff in using the fire extinguisher equipment, for immediate damage mitigation.
• Smoking cautiously and responsibly in the workplace vicinity, at the designated smoking zones only.
• Switching-off the electricity switches and cords, prior to leaving the workplace, on a daily basis, without fail.
• Conducting a regular fire protection and response infrastructure assessment with the help of fire protection services professionals, like; Australia Fire Protection / AFP Groups.
Australia Fire Protection / AFP Groups, is an acclaimed fire protection and safety services provider in Melbourne.
Get in touch with the AFP Groups’ fire safety professionals today, in order to prepare a comprehensive, active and passive fire safety and protection plan for your workplace. Australia Fire Protection services the entire Melbourne Metro.
Contact AFP Groups:
Tel: +61 425 844 833
1300 475 715