Australia Fire Protection (AFP) Group’s fire safety training in Melbourne is apt for corporations and institutes that want their staff to be educated for fire emergencies. Working with one of the best fire and safety training services in Melbourne CBD ensures that the trainees, undergoing fire safety training in Melbourne with AFP Group, are skilled to take on basic firefighting in the place of work.
Australia Fire Protection’s fire safety training course in Melbourne will prepare your employees with the abilities required to handle fire extinguishers and other pieces of equipment. By training your employees in fire extinguisher exercise and with regular fire drills, your organisation will ensure that your employees are prepared to take over any place of work fire on time and without harm.
Fire Warden training outline
- Discuss evacuation and assembly principles and procedures.
- Discuss fire, bomb threat, and other emergencies and their effects on the workplace.
- Identify the workplace fireboard and fire equipment location(s).
- Demonstrate knowledge of workplace evacuation procedures.
- Demonstrate efficient evacuation of the workplace.
Chief Warden training outline
- Prepare for workplace emergencies.
- Apply command, control and coordinate aspects of workplace emergency procedures.
- Control the response to emergency reports, signals and warnings.
- Coordinate reports and results of initial emergency response.
- Conclude incident.
Fire Extinguisher training
Our fire extinguisher training course is designed to ensure trainees are suitably versed in the safe use of fire extinguishers, fire hose reels and fire blankets. This course includes both a theory and a practical component to ensure that successful participants can safely attend and resolve confined small workplace fire incidents. This course is a must for all organisations that want to equip their employees with the expert knowledge needed in a first response emergency situation.
- Fire triangle theory
- Raising the alarm
- Fire safety and evacuation
- Classes of fire
- Types of fire extinguishers
- Safety procedures when fighting fires
- Fire fighting tactics
- Practical sessions