Fire Training info
Regular Evacuation Drills and/or Lockdown Drills enable organisations to test the effectiveness of plans, actively engage staff, build emergency response capabilities and ensure ongoing regulatory compliance. AFP Groups facilitates hundreds of Drills for clients each year, using real-life incident scenarios and providing a highly practical and structured environment for the program.
All Drills commence with the relevant briefing sessions and upon completion we supply a constructive debrief. A full Drill Report is also provided to capture lessons learnt and any necessary improvements to be made.
General Evacuation Drill details:
- Audience: Building Wardens and all building occupants
- Course duration: 1 hour
- Maximum participants: No maximum
- Location: On-site at client premises
- Frequency: Recommended min. 1 x per annum
Emergency Response Training
AFP GROUPS develops and delivers hundreds of hours of training each year to a wide variety of clients throughout Melbourne. Training and development programs are available for all aspects of Emergency Management, Incident Management and all comply with relevant legislation and standards.
Training is delivered in a format that is most suited to our client’s needs.
Our courses have been proven to deliver highly practical and relevant learning experiences for tactical operational staff through to strategic senior executive leaders.
The following Emergency Response Training sessions, compliant with AS3745-2010 and tailored for unique industries, are available either in face-to-face or online formats:
- Chief Warden
- First Attack Fire Fighting
- Emergency Awareness
- Emergency Planning Committee
- Communications Training (Reception training)
- Hazardous Materials / Spillage Response
- Critical Incident Management Training
- Evacuation Drill Exercise
- Evac Plus Exercise (Drills with casualty simulation)